Wednesday, June 27, 2018

27June2018

Good Morning from hanger 9,

This is the first time I've ever done something like this. At first I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about creating a blog and then use it! I like to be challenged and try new things, so, this will be a great experiment. First things first, my name is Tammy. I just celebrated my 25 wedding anniversary, I have 4 grown amazing children, 7 blessings I am privileged to call my grandchildren. We have a very large crazy family that keeps us very busy. I decided to finish what I started about 26 years ago which would be my degree.  I'm having the time of my life! I didn't realize just how much work it would be coming back to school, but man, it's a heck of a lot of fun! Some of my interests is fiber arts, I spin my own yarn then knit, crochet or weave with it. One large passion of mine is making socks, I just can't get enough of them. There's also music, cycling and books. 

After I'm done completing my Masters I plan to work with the Veteran's Administration as a therapist. I'm a military brat and giving back means a lot to me. I also want to teach hopefully in a community college. 

This will be an amazing journey we'll share, and I'm excited to have started it. That doesn't mean life doesn't happen fast and furious. It's just more practice being happy and loving the experience. 

Blessings
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment